Tutorial No 3: Members Map
Before you do here is a little something to help keep you and your van safe. When you go to complete step no.7 below do not enter your exact location (i.e. postcode or street name) as this could open you up to the possibility of damage and/or theft of your beloved van. Please keep your location in the general area where you live so you can’t be targeted.
With this is mind www.T5-6Mods.co.uk cannot accept any responsability for you or your van in the event that something happens. If you are not completely 100% happy to be on this map do not follow the instructions below !!!
- You must be logged in, if you do not have an account with us you can register here
- Once you have registered and/or logged in you will be taken to your dashboard or, if not, hover over the ‘T5-6Mods.co.uk‘ top left and click on ‘Dashboard’
- From here click on ‘Placemarks’ in the menu on the left hand side.
- Then click on ‘Add new’ at the top of the page.
- Enter a title along the top, this can be anything really as it will not be on show.
- In the main box please enter your username, or if you feel comfortable enough, enter your name. (We recommend first names only). You can also click on the ‘Add Media‘ button just above the main box where you will be able to enter a photo of your van so fellow modders will be able to lookout for you on the roads. Don’t forget to wave !
- Once thats done you can enter your location in the ‘Address bar’. Remember to keep it vague !
- Finally click on the blue ‘Publish’ button on the left hand side menu.
You can edit/delete your location on our map whenever you like by logging in and going into the ‘Placemarks’ menu on the left hand side. You can get there by clicking on the T5-6Mods.co.uk link in the top left of your browser window.