In this section you will find a list of Modification tutorials to help you conduct the mod on your van. Please take the time to thank the author in the comments section after the tutorial.
This Section will grow as more Mods are updated.
If you would like to contribute to the site by writing your own tutorial for any mods you have carried out please read the section below the tutorial list.
- Modfathers cleaning regime
- Auto headlights install – VW Parts and Accessories – Available to purchase here
- Forever Black door cards and dash
- Caliper painting mod
- Steering Wheel upgrade
- Window Wiper Motor Replacement
- Original T5 Grille Mods – By David Bartuch
- Retro heater dials – VW Parts and Accessories – Available to purchase here
- Door seals – VW Parts and Accessories – Available to purchase here
- Gas Bonnet strut
- Under dashboard lighting – By David Bartuch
- Engine bay soundproofing
- Drl/flowing indicator mod – By Alex Deany-deano Dean
To write your own tutorial on any mods you carry out please follow these simple instructions.
- Follow this link to enter your dashboard https://t5-6mods.co.uk/site/wp-admin/index.php. Please login if requested to do so.
- From there click on ‘Pages’ in the left hand menu.
- Then click on ‘Add new’ at the top of the page.
- Fill in a title for your tutorial and then enter pictures/videos and instructions along with any relevant information.
- Remember to include the tools required and time taken to complete.
- Finally rate your Mod in terms of difficulty (realistically please)
Easy – Anyone can do.
Moderate – A degree of skill/mechanical understanding required.
Difficult – Serious DIY/mechanical skill needed.
Advanced – Only attempt if your prepared to burn your van if it goes wrong!
Expert – Phone a friend and get the professionals in to do this one.
- Once this is all done click on ‘Submit for Review’ on the right hand side. Your tutorial will be sent to us for approval before being added to the tutorial list.
- Disclaimer: T5-6MODS and associated owners accept no liability for damages caused attempting modifications. All our guides are supplied on the strict understanding that the owner accepts liability for any works carried out on their vehicle.
- Thank you.